Allergies….

by centurion5545 ~ March 24th, 2010. Filed under: Student Posts, Uncategorized.

I hate allergies. Of all of the things that a tree could do, why does it procreate in the air I breath? I have had bad allergies since I was in 6th grade. My twin brother, Josh, was the unlucky one. His allergies started the year before in 5th grade. Initially I thought that I had dodged the bullet and would not have to go through all of the needles required for allergy testing and all of the allergy shots that were to follow said treatment. Then spring of my 6th grade year I began to have trouble breathing and ended up going to the hospital. Thus began a ritual of hating spring, from mid-March to beginning of May. I stay indoors, get very angry at anyone in my house who opens a window or keeps a door open longer than for the act of exiting or entering, and loathed how much people enjoyed spring. But this spring so far has been different. I have not had a really hard time. Pollen has only mildly affected me. I have been able to breath easier and am actually enjoying the spring for the first time in a really long time. Lets hope it lasts.